Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Im The Biggest Boss That You've Seen Thus Far.


On Friday night Me, E, KBeau and LA saw Rick Ross in concert. Holy Shit. Dopest concert I've seen in a minute. Not only did he literally play EVERY. FREAKIN. BANGER. HE'S. EVER. MADE. But he also had SO many effin guests show up on stage.


Literally.... Wale and Ace Hood came out and did that "No Hands" song (which, hello... I could work a pole to.) And then a few minutes later, BAM: John Legend for "Magnificent". The BAM: Busta Rhymes, then Akon.... like. it was bananas. 

Rick Ross from my Blackberry.... yessir.

I am getting so excited for the summer concerts because last summer def. delivered. I'll keep posting as concert tickets are bought.


Also, I miss you, blog world. true life.... so I'm gonna do better because I should be posting. I mean.... I really should...






1 comments:

m.oc said...

I am still absolutely BEYOND jealous of this!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails