Tuesday, October 13, 2009

little victories

I usually wouldn't post something like this, but I am super pumped. This morning while I was getting ready I was trying to decide on what jeans to wear (because I have to wear closed toed shoes, I needed a pair of jeans with a little bit of boot cut-- but I am a strictly straight or skinny jean kinda girl(!!) So I find at the bottom of the jean pile (read: the jeans that do not fit me.) a pair of Joes with the tag still on them. they are 2 sizes smaller than what I've worn for the past 2 years. I guess I was in a torturing mood because I tried them on....

And I wearing them today, what, what!

1 comments:

Stately Lady said...

Don't downplay this accomplishment. Looks like the massive amounts of stairs are paying off. You better get proud :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails