Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Law & Order SVU

Monday was almost ruined if it wasn't for this. I mean, it rained all day, my co-workers jockin me, for the first time I wanted punch my boss in the face...you know, all in all, a whack day.
So I'm walking home all down-and-out until I saw my block sprinkled in orange flyers about parking restrictions. When I got in the door I found this:
How bad ass, Law & Order SVU is shooting on my block all day Wednesday! Now, I'm biased to Criminal Intent because Bobby Gorin is my baby daddy, but SVU? I can digg it. I hope to idle around long enough to see Ice-T.

2 comments:

Kristin W said...

Um....holy fucking shit! That was my exact first thought. I would die. Seriously I'd skip out on work and watch from my window/find reasons to walk around the block/stalk benson and stabler/etc. LOVE svu. My fav but ci is a close second. Sooooo jealous!

Capriciously Yours said...

AHH! Did you see anyone?? I love SVU!! Hands down..SVU.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails