Saturday, April 17, 2010

Favorite Married Friends.

So, I have been wanting to post about my Favorite Married Friends DW&CDW for a while... but every time I start one it turns in to a fucking creepy tribute like they are dead and being immortalized on my blog. They aren't dead and like... I didn't like how I was writing about them so I kept deleting them. However, today after having the BBM chat (thats listed below) with CDW i thought, "this is the kinda DW&CDW shennanigans thats gonna earn them a label in SeshintheCity. (I don't know if yall knew... but like, being a "label" is a HUGE deal... so.... #justsayin... kidding. sort of.)

A little back story: The-Artist-Formerly-Known-As-CD married DW in November and became CDW. and I am only mildly obsessed with them. For them to be married and young and not annoying and corny and fucking whack and never go out or do anything fun is awesome. Like, I have had some of my hardest rages in life with those two. Also, like... DW is sort of a wild man, and CDW is a wild chick, but in a low-key way, so they are a perfect balance. And I appreciate that because I hate people who get married (or really who get into relationships for that matter) and turn into douche bag losers, up each others cracks all day. Whoa, I just got on an unintended mini rant, but I guess that's just a reflection of how much they don't suck??


But, I digress. Anyways... my little chat with CDW just made me miss my favorite married friends and NC as a whole.

Back to my studies.... *dead*

Participants:
-------------
Sesh , CDW
Messages:
---------
CDW: =))
CDW I'm going through my closet spring cleaning and I'm trying on all these old sweaters from YEARS ago and DW is totally laughing at them and said he wished [you] [were] here to see these things and laugh at me with him
CDW: Sesh...
Sesh: Hahahahahahah CDW! Heyyy
Sesh: Send me pictures hahaha hahaha
CDW: That's what he said but I wouldn't let him. I said we could post them on your blog as "what Sesh's NOT wearing"
Sesh : Hahahahahahahaaha you guys are my fav
CDW: You too Sesh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails