Monday, December 13, 2010

I Can't Live Without: Exam Edition.

New little segment, while I'm still a lazy, partially committed blogger. I figured I need to do SOMETHING because right now I'm sort of pathetic. I give myself a pass because right now I am going through the hardest exam period of my entire life. It's just not reasonable to sleep as little as I do, and work as much as I do right now. I know a lot of you identify with me right now.... so, before I tell you what  I can't live without, I'd like to raise a toast to anybody who's out there grindin right now-- legally and illegally.

Moving Forward:

I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT: Google Docs.
Christ. what a little gem. Today 4 of us, E, Kbeau, .... hum..... she needs a blog-name. R^3 (that works.),and myself all decided to approach our Advance Clinical Practice class with nothing short of common-sense, savvy....pure genius, really. 

A little background: All 4 of us are in the same class, and for the final exam we were given 13 questions, all various styles of obscure mini-papers (meaning they need their individual citations, research, the works). I'm sorry. But that's a motherfucker. Like.... way too much work.

We beasted it today. To those of you who aren't familiar.... in Google Docs you can collaborate on one single assignment as a team. There's even a cute little "chat" feature within. I loved Loved LOVED literally watching all of us type away, in real time. And, I was proud of us for not falling in to a k-hole of misery by trying to attack the exam by ourselves. Even though I still need to WRITE my exam, the fact that I have all of the research, source gathering, AND citations already compiled made me feel... well. giddy. So giddy I drank tonight. So giddy that I'm blogging at 1:42am, so giddy that I'm not remembering how hard it is to get to work in the morning when I go to sleep after 1am.

Still not sure about Google Docs??


Then this should be enough to convert you to a believer.


Stay tuned: there are so many things I cannot live without these days! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails