Thursday, March 11, 2010

Good Find: American Apparel Cirle Scarf



I got this scarf a couple weeks ago at American Apparel. You can find it here . My girl Wisconsin-Shannon put me on a while ago before it got cold and she was prepping me for winter, haha. Whats awesome about it is that you can wear it a bunch of different ways. That's me in my gray one. I only really wear it looped twice (like it is in the picture, with a blazer) or three times if it's real cold out. Maybe I'll try it as a dress....


2 comments:

Sarah M said...

Ah! I love the circle scarf!! I bought one, but its in Atlanta. well hell.

dude, but def bring it and wear it as a dress in Vegas!

omgwearealmostthere

Ashton said...

For the record, because of this post, I bought said scarf - now use it all the time. And perfect for plane travel. Boom. Thanks love. :]

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails