Ok, let me refine Sesh's list she sent earlier for packing -- the weather looks like its going to be pretty warm!
Dresses for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night -- and maybe Monday -- like cocktail, flashy and fly (bring 4, or if you're me and indecisive, more)
Heels for every occasion -- "fucking tall HEELS"
Outfits for daytime -- sundresses, skirts, tops, etc etc -- 3 of those (Sat, Sun, Mon)
PJs
Hangover clothes for breakfast -- may also be pjs haha
"condoms, you sluts."
all meds/birth control + advil/tylenol
bathing suits.... for hangin by the pool and stuff
bathing suit cover + flipflops for the pool
light jacket for layering just in case
a pair or two of tights just in case it gets a little chilly at night
leggings..? (maybe just for me -- I bought some snakeskin ones I HAVE to wear!)
daytime shoes -- flats, sandals
panties/thongs -- bras/strapless?
contacts/contact solution (Sesh)
bobbypins/hair ties
fucking GLITTER (jk on that one haha)
cell phone
clutches for night
iPod -- and our rooms should have an iHome player in the room (according the website)
mini-bottles for the plane
daytime purse/bag
Sunglasses
flat iron, blow dryer
shampoo, conditioner, bodywash, razor, tweezers, hairspray (packed in your checked bag)
jewelery/whatever accessories
cell charger
camera
camera charger
laptop and moleskin (Sesh'll bring)
PHOTO ID!
debit card, cash, credit card (i feel like we're gonna need all 3 on this one...but it will be worth it.)
Friday, March 12, 2010
Emails Files: Vegas Packing List.
Friday I am Vegas bound along with my 2 besties, SM and RSJ. We haven't all been together since November, which is kind of inappropriate. As is customary, before we go on a trip together, a packing list is mailed out so that you know, we're prepared. Usually what happens is that RSJ is always prepared with everything she needs (including all her toiletrees in this perfect pink carry-all. Duh. She's the responsible one. SM always manages to fit so much in to her bags or suitcases. Unfortunately it's always full of.... everything random. My favorite: the time we went to Asheville and all she had was various scarves. No tops. And me? I don't know what kind of packer I am... but I usually pack things I have no intention of wearing, and end up shopping for something else. Hence the need for the packing lists. I started the list and SM (who is an impeccable list maker) cleaned it up. The things in quotes were from my original list. She didn't really keep much of it, hahahaha. So, here it is. Are we missing anything?
Labels:
email files,
funny stuff,
RSJ,
SB2010,
SM,
travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment