Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lindsay Lohan.



I rarely blog about what celebrities are doing because I figure, yall have computers and access to mags, and so like, why am I gonna re-tell the same gossip thats on the next site. However, this (and I think this may be the first time??) I have some comments.

Our dear friend Lindsay Lohan. SMH. SMH. SMH. I mean, first: die, because I used to be obsessed with her because she was hot, and crazy red haired, and normal-people sized-- basically the shit circa Mean Girls. second: I even thought she was cool and like, interesting when she got all Hollywood-skinny and doing drugs and wild and randomly dating Samantha Ronson, you know...

But now? She's inappropriate, uncomfortable (re: her father, her twitter account, her whole everything), drunk, skelly, and on Death Watch 2010. And I don't like it.

Who. The. Eff. Goes to Europe, blows off their court date and then tries to claim they lost their passport? Liar. Freakin Liar. I don't know about y'all... but I've been to Court. The Man's gotten me down before too. The last thing I thought to do was to miss my court date, and then Lie. I mean, damn. The Judge didn't play no games with her retaliation. I think she deserves it. I hope she can get her shit together and save her career (although, her leggings line is sorta dope).

Judging Li.Lo's face in this picture... it's only going to get juicier from here.


Oh... Nice Suit. For real... like, it's really well made.

5 comments:

Kristin W said...

Her face in that first picture says it all. And I can't even imagine wearing that shit to court. As if she wasn't in deep shit already and she decided to dress like that. Bitch please.

Sarah M said...

fire. wiener.

Lisa said...

Judge let her off easy! I would have tossed her ass in jail the moment she landed back on US soil.

Akili said...

I love how you characterize her as "inappropriate" that bitch is a TRAGEDY... I wanna know what kind of probation allowed her to go to France to begin with but I digress...that suit is flyyyy. :)

Anonymous said...

that dog looks dangerous

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails