I FINALLY got to see my god son, Cooper after many months away. And, I must say... I am reconsidering my position on pet ownership. Like.... I don't really like animals like that. I appreciate them, and I get other peoples' obsession with their pets, but that's not really my thang. Cooper became my god son the old-fashioned way (mainly, I just decided he was and his momma, SM, agreed.). We spent a lot of the early days together (I'll call them, Cooper: brand new), back when he was sniffin crotches, buckin on other dogs, and knocking over children and women. I heard all about him when I was away, (during Cooper: Man on the run.) When he got locked up for 2 weeks for takin down some old lady when her yappy dog tried to step to Coops. So, seeing Cooper now, (lets call him Cooper: Mellow Man) He's just chillin, no barks, no bites, just a lot of love. Look how happy he was to see me in this picture! ( I took the snap too late to catch his winning smile)
Anyways, a few things have changed. I'm not longer anti-pet dogs (happy?? K.beau??) and, I bow down to the pet-parenting skills of SM. For a while I agreed with her grandpa Clyde when he was like "leave cooper in the woods" hahahaha but now I'm glad she'll have him in NoLa.

1 comments:
Cooper: Mellow Man! I'm glad you're more of a pet lover now -- when you come down to NoLA and spend even more time with Coops I'm sure you'll want your own soon.. what about Thrax?!
Post a Comment