Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Like Trina Says, 'Rise & Grind $$$.'

Yup. My job starts today. I'm not really sure why this feels so different, I mean, I interned at this place for 8 months. At the bare minimum I shouldn't be surprised about how early I wake up. That's my alarm (set 10 minutes fast) and I beat it this morning. I'm not gonna lie though, I forgot how nice it is to wake up in the quiet, fire off some e-mail, take a moment to sort of ease into the day, you know??
I'm excited to get back to work for a lot of reasons. 1) I need structure in my day, and this job provides that for me, M-H, 8-4pm 2) I really like the feeling of not being broke (ie: I hate how I feel right now) and so income is a tasty lil treat. 3) I miss my co-workers (read: supervisor. Haha) and 4)?? I really do miss my clients/the work in general. I am excited to put on my Social Worker Hat back on and get back out there. Gonna be doing some groups this summer--- can you imagine...?! Ok. Enough social work nerdiness for the moment. It'd too early for all that ish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails