I'll hit ya'll with the updater later on, but I was actually inspired to return to SitC (you like that abbrev, don't you?) Because of my boo, Kid Cudi. It's no secret I like him, his music, his whole steez. So, tonight I was checking his blog out and he had posted this amazing cover of his song (any one from my current top 10) Pursuit of Happiness.
People Told Me Slow My Roll I’m Screaming Out Fuck ThaatThe lyrics..... I die for you, Cudi. Just. Die.
Imma Do Just What I Want Lookin’ Ahead No Turnin’ Back
This girl is called Lissie. I don't know anything else about her, except I need to see her. live.
And, you should check out the original. The song is the illest, the video is dope, & MGMT and Ratatat are on the track so, you know....

1 comments:
This is one of my fav of his songs.. and I am obsessed with this cover!
Post a Comment