I couldn't be happier. Baby Bro, KO Kid's Mixtape is available NOW for *free* download! I mean, this shit is fire, and that's not even swayed by my familial ties!
So, download this ish. I wanna know what ya'll think!
Hello New York.
Sesh in the City. © 2008. Blog design by Fernando Coello (Randomness)
5 comments:
Ah! He is so incredibly talented!! I. love. it. And everyone else I sent it to is obsessed as well!! He's doing big things!
i kinna like this mixtape madness... lol
I really like the mixtape and I've been sending it around to friends. I like it because it seems so authentic--not trying to be something that he's not or something someone told him "rap" was "supposed" to be. Excellent commuter music :) Two thumbs up from me!
I love it! Can't wait to listen to all of the songs in full. Congrats to your bro!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm92X0sjYlo
Post a Comment