Monday, December 28, 2009

Alicia Keys-- Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart.

I used to hate Alicia Keys. I don't even know why, just thought she was whack. Obviously I love "Empire State of Mind", and before that I could get down with "Like You'll Never See me Again"

Well A few weeks ago I was watching my parents DVR and they were showing E and I the American Music Awards. I heard Alicia Perform some song but didn't really take it in (mainly because the male dancer she had on stage was so distracting)

Later, back in New York I hear it on the radio. Y'all. I cannot stop listening to "Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart." And not even in the I'm-gonna-cry-about-it-in-the-car way (although--- I suppose I have, hahaha) It's just a real good song. Some artists know exactly what the hell they are talking about when they write certain songs. This chick is on point with this song....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails