I really enjoy the magazine Vanity Fair.... great articles. There is a perfect mix of fashion, pop culture, politics--- all with a delicious liberal overtone. They have good little surveys they ask real important figures, but I figure, I'm the important figure on this blog. so....
"My Stuff" questionnaire:
INSPIRATIONS:
music-- Kanye, Rihanna, Drake, Radiohead, Feist,
necessary extravagance-- cabs to the airport. cabs when it's late night.
favorite place in the world-- any where amazing.
favorite movie-- quick list: Breakfast at Tiffanys, As Good as it Gets, Wild Hogs, Circle of Friends
favorite vintage store--- PTA thrift shop in Chapel Hill, NC
style icons--- I like the Kardashian girls style, as well as Blake Lively, Jessica Stroup, Jessica Szohr, and Michelle Obama.
CLOTHES:
Jeans-- Joe's, Hudson
underwear-- Gilly Hicks
sneakers-- Don't wear or buy them until recently. Now: Nike dunks, hi-tops or Nike Airmax 360
watch-- Michael Kors ceramic watch
t-shirt-- C&C, Hanes
day bag-- B. Makowsky
evening bag-- various clutches--- or the day bag.
favorite accessory-- Tiffanys Bean necklace
HOME:
Where do you live-- Morningside Heights/Harlem
car-- MTA bus and train
favorite art-- Van Gogh
stationary-- Crane&co
pets-- farmville
coffee-table book-- family photo albums
favorite gadget-- blackberry
favorite cocktail-- stoli+sprite
BEAUTY PRODUCTS:
lipstick-- Smashbox 0-glow
mascara-- Almay one coat nourishing mascara
Deodorant-- Secret (err... clinical strength...)
perfume-- FCUK her
soap-- St. Ives Mineral Therapy
nail polish-- OPI for Sephora "Dark Room"
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment