Saturday, December 19, 2009

My night in tweets.

SM, Akili and myself die most morning after one of us has had a nice out. The tweets are more indicative than any picture sometimes. So, as I lay here in my geriatric hangover, I thought about the time line and progression of the night and duh I went to twitter to fill the holes.

So: last night my brother and my play-brother (patrick, my bro's Best friend) go out with my girl K.Beau. Things got randomly rowdy fast.

Omg I just remember eating Koronet jumbo slice at 4am. Fack.


Tweets:

From: @seshmoney
Sent: Dec 19, 2009 12:38a

Wasted. Pourin one out for section 8

sent via UberTwitter

From: @seshmoney
Sent: Dec 19, 2009 12:49a

White boy wasted. I am torn.

sent via UberTwitter

From: @seshmoney
Sent: Dec 19, 2009 12:59a

Shots shots shots shots shots shots shots

sent via UberTwitter

From: @seshmoney
Sent: Dec 19, 2009 1:22a

I'm tryin to hear some bangers!

sent via UberTwitter

From: @seshmoney
Sent: Dec 19, 2009 1:49a

F my lifeeeeeee shots shots shots http://tweetphoto.com/6720575

sent via UberTwitter


From: @seshmoney
Sent: Dec 19, 2009 2:00a

This is my life @kristenbeau http://tweetphoto.com/6721160

sent via UberTwitter

From: @seshmoney
Sent: Dec 19, 2009 2:39a

Blaxkout or backout Sunccckkaaaaa

sent via UberTwitter


From: @seshmoney
Sent: Dec 19, 2009 2:48a

But will you RiDE?!?!

sent via UberTwitter




----- by all means, look at the twitpics. Hahaha right now I don't know what's worse. The fact that I'm blogging about being old and so hung over that my sinus hurts.... Or the fact that I ride this hard for twitter. This could be a double K.O fail.

**google section 8. The whole program is frozen because of budget cuts as of yesterday. Uh--many of my clients at my internship NEED Sect. 8....so one had to poured out**

1 comments:

Akili said...

Ah! I was definitely reading these drunk tweets that night! Twitter + Alcohol = the best thing EVER or an EPIC fail. Depends on the night :-/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails