I completely stopped this portion of my blog because I never had time to do it. However, I was going through my phone a couple days ago and was dying over the amount of outfit pictures I do take... like, a lot of the. It usually so that I can send it to someone for the OK, but it was funny none the less. So, even though it's slightly embarrassing, whatever, Act like you don't snap pictures of yourself/your outfits too! Whatever. Here it is: Summer 2010, What I wore (Cellphone pictures addition.)
Monday, August 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comments:
Props for trying the romper! I desperately want to but have a feeling I'll look awful. It looks great on you though. I adore all your dresses! The necklace in the first picture...I need. And the jean shorts! Ah...I'm swooning over the outfits :)
Post a Comment