Thursday, August 5, 2010

Can't stop; won't stop.

"Can't stop; won't Stop." was my facebook "about me" for he better part of college. And like.... that just how I do.
I work too much, and too hard. I do too much in general. going out, raging, not sleeping, raging. raging. working. homeless people stuff. stress. raging....

OK. I've said it. It's difficult to admit because I didn't think it was a problem. Until literally it was a problem.

This was Wednesday Night, after 72 straight hours of a new-asshole-ripping migraine.

IV DRUGGGSSSS

Hospital over crowding means I had my entire ER visit in public. yup. in that chair.

At St. Luke's, getting my life together. Thank you to Morgs, K.Beau, SM, and pretty much everybody else that was like "go to the Doctor. fool."

So. I took the day off work (!!!) and forewent 3 concerts this week. Trying to be more balanced, sleep more, drink more (water.) and not be such a can't-stop-won't-stop warrior anymore.


also for you 2birdsoneblog lovers out there....:


Sorr about the bag.

2 comments:

Kristin W said...

Take care of yourself girl living that NYC crazy life! Glad you're taking care of yourself.

Ps. I am super impressed that you're still living the cant stop, wont stop lifestyle. I'm like an effing old lady going to bed at 10 or 11!

Ashton said...

#sorraboutthebag just made me actually laugh out loud.

glad to hear you're feeling better!

xo.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails