Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Seaside Heights.

The Beach. So nice. Tony invited us down to New Jersey for a day at the beach, and that's major because I legit miss the beach.
Cutest little town ever, actually reminded me a lot of Isle of Palm (Charleston) where SM's family has a house that we went to the past 2 summers.

Tony is the best host ever, and had a cooler of sandwiches, beer, and probably other stuff (I don't think I ever looked) packed for our day. His 2 younger brothers (19 and 22 years old, I think, so not really young...) who are absolute peaches, were there as well, and so all in all it was the perfect beach day.


There I am. Not helping them get the umbrella set up, I'm just eating chex mix. So helpful, haha.


Sneakin beers in little paper cups....

The water was nothing short of abusive, this is after getting slapped around by NJ beach, looking out for tar balls from the Gulf coast...(not really...that would have sucked)

Could Tony be any more of a little Daddy? Seriously, love this boy...
Leaving the beach... sandy knees and hungry. haha


And we ended the trip with some ice cream from a little local place, me and my boy Tony with waffle cones. All in all, a wonderful trip and like, who knew New Jersey wasn't all shit holes (Newark) and trash cans? Every where I've been so far (Tonys home town, Atlantic City, Seaside Heights) has been divine. I think my dislike for New Jersey stems from one of my ex-boyfriends and is crazy sister. I mean, thinking about him now makes me wanna dry heave. They were from New Jersey, obviously from the worst part ever, so it's nice to make new, better memories of places, with new and better people in them!

2 comments:

Kristin W said...

I LOVE that cover up! Too cute :)

Kristin W said...

Oh and I LIVE for some beach weekends. It's part of the reason I adore Raleigh so much (seriously.)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails