I'm not sure how my chill evening turned to this. Like. How can 2 people put in this kind of work? I haven't been hung over like this since college. (Or NYE morning, after getting randomly shit faced with Morgs when SM was up here last December)
No. Bueno.
On a lighter note, Bud Light? You still go down like water. I still love you the most.
In other, loosely related news. My crush (my old boss from my job last year) is over. And not by my choice. *Note to readers*:
When they BBM you to make plans to meet up? Good sign!
When they BBM you to make plans to meet up to talk about the crush they have and how its progressing? Shit. Bad sign!
When they BBM you to make plans to meet up to talk about the crush they have and how its progressing and the girl is fucking hot and you can't even hate? Kiss of death.
Just some littler pearls.
Happy Halloween to all you gangsters.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment