This is partially to blame for where I've been all semester. My new internship is incredible, but I have never worked harder. (Hard to believe after crawling in the woods last year.) The difference? I am wearing my new hat (and it's still so strange to say) of "Clinician." I have clients, and we do therapy, and I see a couple for counseling... and I work a shift at the psychiatric Emergency Room at NY Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell) every Friday afternoon. I absolutely love what I'm doing, but.... I'm tired. Because then, there is school... and like, the library.
Anyways, I just caught up on the blogs of SM, LMCW, Akili ,Mo'C, Bex & Grace..... and I tell you what, I miss you guys, and I miss my blog! So, we'll see if I can get back in the groove.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Still Breathing.
Labels:
Akili,
Bex,
butler library chronicles,
Grace,
grad school,
internship,
lmcw,
mini updater,
MO'C,
SM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Love it. I am definitely in the same boat, different career (obv). I think the quote "Because then, there is school...and then like, the library" accurately describes my life as well. Wouldn't trade it though!!
Post a Comment