I am really enjoying being in NC! So nice. Just me and my old pal Bud Light watching music videos and Degrassi The Next Generation. I'm at home totally regressing. Haha. I LOVE watching videos, haha and the channel MTV hits is the shit, but they don't have it in NY for some freak reason. Degrassi comes on Friday at 8pm I think, and I am never there to watch it, so somehow there are 7 episodes on demand to watch--and I eating it up.
Tonight I'm going to Bex house for her annual friday-after-thanksgiving party. She's the only local who hasn't left CH and doesn't live with her parents, so her house is pretty choice. I'm a little blah about going tonight. Like Bex is my buddy and some of the other girls who will be there I'm still cool with, but honestly? I sorta haven't tried to keep in touch with anyone from HS. It's like, at the time when I was running track and stuff, my team mates became my best friends, but 4 years of college and now 2 more years tacked on has made that gap between us seem enormous. I'm curious to see how it will all play out tonight. I mean, it's not like anything ended badly, but I was a little surprised when I was looking through my phone and realized that I don't even have 4 of my old friends phone numbers in my phone anymore. I don't think I've changed at all... And I just hope we all get together tonight and it's like no time has passed between us all. So we'll see. I'm excited to reminisce none the less.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Is there some Raleigh time in your mini-vacay? Would love you see your face... and say hello to our friends gin and vodka :-*
Where are you? What are you doing with your life? I miss you and your posts. Please update soon so I know you're ok. :) And good luck with finals, etc.!!!!
Post a Comment