Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jean Paul Gaultier for Target


AH! Jean Paul Gaultier is the next designer doing a line for Target. It's supposed to start selling on March 7th. Some of it is crazy and i didn't like the pictures from the lookbook, so I didn't include them, but that trench coat is divine at on $59.99. Both Leather Bombers run closer to $200.00, but still fresh. I like that Target has continued to up the ante with the Go International campaign. Luella Bartley was one of the first they had, I remember.... but pulling off Rodarte, Jovovich-Hawk, and now Jean Paul Gaultier..... I like it.

There are like, no Targets up here. They just put one one at 138th on the East side which is sort of easy to get to... and there is one up in the BX which is do-able. I may have to make a trip when this line comes out (or just chance it online...)


(images via Racked)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails