The Dream-- Walkin' on the Moon
The magic of the moment snuck up on me
And caught me by surprise Roaming and I'm lonely man I'm longing
For that somethin in your eyes And I know it's not just the song
(And I know it's not just the song)
And I know it's not just the drink
(And I know it's not the drink)But whatever it might be (Whatever it might be)
Just keep holding on to me
Cause I'll pull down a cloud for you
I'll circle the stars and bring you one back
I'll walk through the sun for you
Cause there's somethin you do
That got me walking on the moon
I can't stop listening to it!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:
This song has been out for while... Please elevate your game...
Anonymous: had you taken the time to read, she clearly said in the second sentence "I know it's not new, but it gets a lot of play up here in New York." Maybe you should step up your game!
Post a Comment