Thursday, September 17, 2009

What I'm Wearing 09.17.09

Cardigan-- Department Store (Macys??)
T-Shirt-- Michael Stars
Jeans-- James
Flats-- Tory Burch
Scarf-- Nine West.

This outfit is a bit bright for me... like maybe inappropriate because it is not summer anymore. I may swap the scarf for a more neutral one.... yea oh my god, i just looked back at the picture and like... my everyday bangles are matching like a mugfug. I die. goodbye Scarf.


Well my friends... it is not warm here. it is currently 58 degrees, with a high of 65. I am totally not equipped for this at all! Look forward to my new fall wardrobe since I currently own like 3 legit sweaters. I have to say goodbye to the dresses that take up half of my closet to expand the section of tops which is about a 1/4 of the half left over after the dresses. No good.

2 comments:

Sarah M said...

Sesh is wearing bright colors! I do adore that scarf (Rsj?) but I agree with the toning down the matching so far. I love DW contemplations!

Anonymous said...

The wrist bands scream middle school

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails