I have been insanely busy. Like when field placement started my life went into overdrive. I honestly don't have any true free time and the time I do use as "free" should really be reading time, or doing some of the seemingly endless errands. I have also become a bit of a freak about cleaning. I think it's because of the hardwood floors. On top of that, I kind of have to go to bed by 10:00-11:00 on 3 nights of the week because I gotta get up at like 5:30.... but hello, thats giving up a lot of valuable hours. I am working on balancing it all out, and creating a manageable schedule... but I'm not there yet.
I do have a nice update about my field placement, and I will get better about the posting as soon as things settle.
In other exciting news: SM is coming to visit me on Friday! We've been apart for a month, and thats a long time for us! So I'm thrilled to have wifey in the city, I plan to show her a good time, and she gets to meet the banker.... should be interesting....
3 comments:
I'm sure you're already an addict, but Google Calendar and a academic calendar with full columns per day (usually 3 days per page) helped me put the time management issue to bed :-) The Google Calendar SMS and email alerts are nice reminders for the things I know I'd normally forget about. Glad to hear things are keeping you on your toes ;-) <3 you. You girls have a blast this weekend!
I CAN'T WAITTTT!!! I don't even wanna be at work right now, b/c I'm so anxious! God, this is like the longest time apart ever. Banker, be ready.
Sarah M is stalking the Banker.. Somebody needs to watch that girl.
Post a Comment