Monday, September 14, 2009

What I'm Wearing 09.14.09

Cardigan--H&M
Shirt-- H&M
Jeans-- James Jeans
Loafers-- Isaac Mizrahi for Target

I have to be at the School of Social Work all day for a preparation for field placement thing. Not gonna lie, while I get the importance, I totally don't want to go. I'm a little OD'ed on these seminars and trainings. I'm sure I will be 100% grateful for it when I'm knee-deep in bullshit shenanigans later in the semester, but right now... I'm just wanting to watch my DVR to catch Mad Men and Entourage from last night....

2 comments:

Kristin W said...

Get used to the whole overload on trainings and seminars and get to know you stuff w SSW. They LOVE that stuff (even when you're done with school...for whatever reason social workers love to go around and let everyone introduce themselves and tell 5 things about yourself). I despise it to this day :) You're looking cute :)

Meg said...

want H&M to be in my everyday life. so jealous.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails