The pictures are of the kitchen, pantry, and living room. We haven't hung any pictures yet (thats for tomorrow) Niether E nor I have touch our rooms yet, so those will come later. I also finished the bathroom yesterday, and will post those pictures a little later. Enjoy these, they are pretty barebones. I can't wait to get back and have the time to really complete it.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Pictures of the New York apartment.
The pictures are of the kitchen, pantry, and living room. We haven't hung any pictures yet (thats for tomorrow) Niether E nor I have touch our rooms yet, so those will come later. I also finished the bathroom yesterday, and will post those pictures a little later. Enjoy these, they are pretty barebones. I can't wait to get back and have the time to really complete it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment