Wednesday, July 8, 2009

TFLN. Part 1

I think TFLN is probably one of the best websites right now. It kicks FML's sorry ass b/c FML is sometimes a little retarded and like... obv these people are liars. Whatever. I added TFLN to my google reader, which is also on my blackberry, so when I'm bored I"ll scroll them. Over the past little while now I'll send in text I get from RSJ or parts of BBM convos with SM. I never really thought to check to see if they were there though, because I never visit the actual website. I happened to go to it from my Blackberry and saw where you could search area codes... so I check mine and SM's. I didn't see our exact texts, it was more like out text wearing a disguise.


(919): What are we going to do tonight?

(704): What we try to do every night. Take over the world

I can't remember this one, explicitly..... However, this (919), (704) duo post a lot... curious how they even share our area codes. In fact, I'm pretty sure this is SM and myself.

(704): I got so high last night I started crying because i couldn't stop thinking about how scary space is

Interesting. This did happen.... only I, (919), was drunk. And I text it to SM, (704). And yes. Even sober I still think Space is very scary.

(704): Wearing these hooker shoes was a mistake

This did happen. We were out at this bar in Raleigh and SM wore these cute little menswear inspired magenta pumps. Only they were made for sitting, not standing and dancing in a bar. She has never worn them again, which is unfortunate.

Stay tuned for part 2 as the story develops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails