Thursday, July 30, 2009

Crazy Outfits



I've described my style pretty extensively I think. The one area I have yet to elaborate on is my weekend/night life clothing choices. In a few words. In general I wear black. I like the my hemlines shorter and my necklines higher. Sequins, beading, (not embezzling or a ton of glitter) I appreciate heels, boots, and tights. I like jackets/vest/blazers, belts, chunky necklaces, dark eyeliner, pink lips, oversized clutch. However, living in NC and going out predominately in Chapel Hill/Durham/ Raleigh, made it a little impossible for me to wear what I wanted without people saying "um that is a crazy outfit." Now, I'm not insecure, I like what I like... but I just can't really stand people sweating me, or my shit. So, that is a definite pro of moving to New York. I can wear all my crazy get ups, buy a lot of even crazier stuff and be as bad as I wanna be. I'm excited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails