Saturday, July 25, 2009

I want: shoe edition

My style has been pretty consistent through out my life. I don't know, I'm not the type who has all these "this is who I am"revelations at different stages in my life. So I am excited to see how my style will manifest itself in New York.
I like to layer, which is a positive for living in the North. I am a big fan of button down shirts, cardigans, corduroy pants, and plain tees. Because I am also a minimalist, I like my detail to come in the form of, ribbons, lace, pretty buttons, details (like cut outs or stitching). Also, I seem to stick with neutrals, but as of late have found myself buying jewel toned things which I love.
I absolutely love my Chocolate brown Uggs, and really want them in black. When I was in NYC in June, it rained so hard and all I kept thinking was "note to self: get some tall rain boots" I really like this pair. The black boots and the snakeskin Tory Burch flats are obvious wants. I hope to add these to my collection, ASAP.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails