Today My Mom turns 50! E and I are up at the crack of dawn,to go down to the Today Show to wave signs and get caught on camera. The last time I got up this early and waited and stood was for Obama. I seriously said "never again" to standing and waiting and being cold (or in this case, hot) but for Cynthia, I'd do anything. Everyone who knows her is aware of how friggin awesome she is. So, here's to you, Mom!!
S - she is totally awesome- you and E are shining examples of what an amazing woman she is- your gift of the Today show was totally awesome!!! Happy birthday Cynthia!!-giselle
I'm a southern girl, minus the charm, the accent, and the demure gentility. Now, I'm in New York City for graduate school. That's what got me to the city, but I'm sure something else will keep me here.
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYNTHIA!!!
S - she is totally awesome- you and E are shining examples of what an amazing woman she is- your gift of the Today show was totally awesome!!! Happy birthday Cynthia!!-giselle
Post a Comment