



Well, what started off as a quest for a new blogger user ID picture became an all out photo analysis.I was on facebook looking through my
tagged pictures, trying to find an acceptable one. I was thinking about the reasons why I didn't pick certain pictures. The most
reason I passed on a pictures was because of The Wrinkle. Sometimes when I smile it makes the space between my eyes wrinkle. Who notices that mess? I do. I remember a few months back posting a new facebook pictures, one that contained "the wrinkle" and then texting my brother to look at it. His response was that it was fine, however, when I asked "does
it make me look devilish?" his new reply was "now that you've said that, I can see what you
mean." Epic Fail. Picture removed. What is the said wrinkle? see pictures above. These are excellent examples of it, and each one goes even farther as to highlight another commonly seen element in my pictures, a) almost closed eyes, b) a smile that has bust out the frame of a regular smile, and c) the (pretty much standard) open mouth-- extra points if you can spot the ever-present blue chewing gum. So in hunting for the perfect picture, sans "the wrinkle" I started to notice a lot of other expressions and traits that seem to make up the usuj of my pictures. Don't worry. I'm not on some queer self-hate rampage, I'm not into that. It's more that any of my friends know these faces and they have their own, (which I will detail later, trust and believe. ) I think it's hilarious, and what's better is looking back at particular pictures, with certain faces or whatever, and remembering what it is that I was doing/thinking or that was happening at the time. I had fun collecting the faces, so get pumped for the posts that will follow.

0 comments:
Post a Comment